Friday, November 23, 2007

I have the best husband

in the whole world! Right now, as I type, he is out hitting the Black Friday sales. We were a little disappointed in the ads, and decided not to start at 4am (nothing we wanted that bad!). Currently he is at Best Buy (no surprise for a man), but he also hit Jo-Ann's at 6 this morning. I sent him out to get a tree they had on sale, because yes we NEED 3 Christmas trees--LOL! He said the store was a little scary with so many crazed women. Next stop is Costco, but the boys and I are going to try to get ready and meet him there. Before kids, he used to join my mom and I for our crazed shopping adventures, but now it's not so much fun to wake up sleeping children and deal with their grumpiness all day.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We went to Knott's Berry Farm on Wednesday and then to my aunt's house yesterday. She put together such a nice meal and it was so wonderful to get to spend the day with that side of the family. I am missing my mom and sister like crazy. At least I should get to see my sis for Christmas, but not my mom. I'm sad because this is the first year of my life that I haven't spent Thanksgiving or Christmas with her. But airline tickets are just not in the budget this year. She is coming down in a couple weeks though, so we'll have to celebrate early. Well, I'd better get ready--there is shopping yet to do :)

No comments: