Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lucky Pages for June Scrap Club

Since I am a mom of boys, I've been drooling over the Lucky papers since the catalog came out. The colors and patterns are some of my favorites to use for scrapping. Here's a sneak peek at two of the layouts we'll be making at June's scrapbook club. I'll be posting the cards and the third layout sometime soon.


Brendan just finished his first season of T-ball. I LOVE these pictures! The Lucky papers were perfect for baseball pics.







This layout is going to feature photos of Brendan riding without training wheels for the first time. I need to print a 5x7 before I can add the photos. The third layout is going to use the photos from the BSU football game last fall. Go blue and orange!





All layouts use the Lucky Workshop on the Go. These kits cost $29.95, and include a paper pack, stamp set, and embellishments (in this case buttons and hemp. To get your own kit, click here.


Don't forget about the May special this month. The fabulous You and Me kit comes with everything to complete 2 layouts, including stamp sets and Irresistibles Chipboard. The kit is $34.95. Order $50 in product, and you can get the kit for just $15. For more information, click here. Tomorrow I'll post one of my You and Me layouts. Stay tuned.

I am down to just 7 and 1/4 days left of school. I'm finishing up grades, and trying to get everything at school organized for the summer break. While I am very ready for summer, I can't believe how quickly this year has flown by! My baby will be six next week. Where does the time go?

No comments: