Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holiday Light Tour

This year, we did something unique and different.  Back in October, at our school auction, we bought a holiday lights limo tour.  This week we ventured out on the tour.  The kids were excited and we had a hard time settling in, but after a while, we were able to sit back and enjoy the lights.  My parents and Taylor and Kaitlin joined us.  Here are a few of the highlights.

In the limo--pretty packed in :)

 Doesn't Papa look thrilled?






We stopped and got out at this house because their lights were amazing!





If we ever do it again, I think we'll plan more stops to get out.  Two and a half hours is a long time for the boys to be in the car.

Today, I'm trying to get the last of the gifts ready to mail, and then we can relax.  I've been tired of how much time the boys are spending in front of a screen, so yesterday at Michael's, I bought a picture frame kit and the boys are busy working on some Christmas gifts of their own.


Over the next few days, I've scheduled posts of the banners I made for Christmas gifts, so be sure to check back.

No comments: