Saturday, January 7, 2017

Sugar Rush

I know, I haven't posted on here in almost a year. I'm going to try to be better about posting what I'm creating again. Life just gets so busy, but I'm making it one of my goals this year. Over the next week, I'll be posting some of the fun projects I did over Christmas break, and our unexpected snow days.

It's certainly a winter wonderland of snow around here. We haven't seen this much snow since the 1980s, so it's been causing a lot of problems. We ended up having three snow days this week. We went back to school Tuesday after the break, and then we were out the rest of the week. It is beautiful, though!





I haven't even left the house since Tuesday. The boys and I have been holed up where it's warm.
I had some fun creating. 




 These cards and pages use the new CTMH Sugar Rush kit. This kit just makes me happy! This is what we'll be creating for my January Club--three layouts and 9 cards.






We're supposed to get 3-6 more inches today and possibly 1-3 more tomorrow,  so there might even be more creating in my future! 



No comments: