Sunday, August 17, 2008

If you need a laugh...

Here you go. This is by far the funniest site I've seen in a long time. It's a blog on the worst cake disasters: Cake wrecks I haven't laughed that hard in a while. I don't know what's funnier, the cakes (what were they thinking?) or the commentary. Check it out.

I've been working on a couple pages that I'll try and post later today, after I pick up my pictures and finish them :) Just busy, busy here. I start work tomorrow and Brendan starts preschool. It makes me so sad. I've never left him anywhere for more than a few hours, so this is going to be hard for mama! Austin is coming to work with me Monday and Tuesday and Grandma the rest of the week, so hopefully he's not too bored. He's actually excited to come help me set up my classroom.

Should be a crazy week, but at the end of it, we'll be in our new house! Woohoo!! Austin told me he is very ready to be in his own bed again. I think he's even more ready to have his toys back :) Brendan, well, he just giggles every time I say we'll be in our house next Saturday. I feel the same way. The countdown is on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow (today) on your first day! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun setting up your classroom! Can't wait to hear your funny school stories. :)

Deb said...

I needed that laugh and certainly got it, so funny and quite shocking!

Hope school went well, good luck!

Unknown said...

good luck with the new house.im off to check out cake wrecks...i need a good laugh!