Monday, May 10, 2010

For My Mom...

I'm a little late posting this, but here were the Mother's Day cards I made for my mom. The first one is based on her present. My mom and I are headed to the Rain, A Tribute to the Beatles show on Wednesday. The card uses the You Rock stamp set and papers. You can't tell on the front, but the guitar is a Top Coats Rockin' piece--the image is on clear transparency. It looks more detailed and layered in person.




The second card used Cherry-O papers and one of the fun paper roses I made after seeing the ones on Jeanette Lynton's page here. I'm a very visual person, so I found a couple videos on You Tube that showed how to make them step by step. It was fun and easy.
Overall, I had a wonderful Mother's Day! Mike and the boys bought me chocolates from a place downtown we love called The Chocolate Bar and a digital frame! I'm excited to get it all set up. Then we went to my mom's and had dinner and watched The Blindside--GREAT MOVIE!!

No comments: