Thursday, January 2, 2014

January Scrap and Card Club--ProPlayer

Happy New Year!  Big surprise, I only seem to update my blog when I'm on a school break.  I wish I could say that will change, but I know how life goes.  Lately, I've been finishing up cards and pages for my club at the last minute.  I haven't even taken photos to post.  I do need to be better about that.  I do want to come back and post some highlights of 2013 and goals for 2014, but we'll see how that goes.  I'm also hoping to finish the re-design on my scrap room in the next week.  Fingers crossed!

In the meantime, here are the cards and pages for January's club.  I will be taking new members in February, if anyone is interested.  This month's paper pack is ProPlayer, so boy cards and pages, woohoo!  I got carried away, so my card people will be making 14 cards this month :)  

Cards:



Pages:
We will do one more, but I'm not quite there.



I have set new posts of past artwork for the next few days.

No comments: