Sunday, June 24, 2007

Disney Album



Here's a couple of pages I've finished from our last trip to Disney. The papers are all CTMH Giggles and Grins--love the colors and that my album is actually all coordinated. Also loving my Cricut Mickey Font--the characters and letters are so much fun! The Dumbo page is all Brendan. He was so excited to go on "mumbo flying" and cried the whole time. Then he wanted to go back on--silly boy. Ever since the trip, he gets excited every time he sees the pictures and says "Mumbo Crying!" The stickers ended up on the page because he grabbed them in the LSS and wouldn't let go :)
I'm hoping to have some time this week to finish the album, but that may just be wishful thinking. I'm trying to get the boys out and about in the mornings so they aren't cooped up in the house--maybe that means they'll enjoy "restful" afternoons and Mommy can scrap :)

No comments: