Friday, June 29, 2007

Hiatus from creating

Geez, Mike's been gone all week and you'd think I'd have been creating up a storm, but I've made hardly anything in the last week. I can't even blame it on the kids (not completely anyway) because they've been going to bed early and I have not. Part of the problem is this darn computer. Does anyone else feel like you would get so much more done if you just turned the blasted thing off?! Then I got a bunch of new books from the library, so I've had my nose in a book all week :)



Anyway, I did get together with a friend earlier this week and worked on some pages for my August scrapbook workshop. I'm waiting to get pictures back to put on them and then I'll post. They are yummy! I'm hoping to play with some card ideas today. Time to get off of here and see about getting something done.



Well as the summer heats up, I'll leave you with this picture we took two weeks ago to the beach--the boys had a blast and it was a perfect day. This pic is my current background on the computer because it just makes me happy and relaxed.

No comments: