Friday, April 2, 2010

Oscar Mayer Studio J Layout


Something else to love about Studio J--I've managed to post every day this week! This layout is actually backwards. The two pages should be switched so that it reads "I Wish I Were An Oscar Mayer Weiner." You'll just have to picture it this way. Also, the colors seem a little off from when it was originally on my screen. The colors did match the Weinermobile a little better.
This photo shoot was purely an lucky accident. My mom called as we were driving home, and told us we had to stop at Albertson's. When I pulled into the parking lot, there was the Weinermobile. THe boys were so excited, especially when they got to go in. The only disappointment was that there were no hot dogs. Brendan was adament that there should have been--lol.
Papers were Free Spirit with Autumn Terracotta embellishments.

No comments: