Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Studio J is Here!

This fabulous program is now available to everyone! Remember those layouts I posted from my trial run with it? No? Maybe this will jar your memory:


The program is easy to use--just drag and click to make fabulous digital layouts. I received my first printed layouts and they are fabulous! All I had to do was pop them into page protectors.
I love it because it's digital scrapbooking, but it uses all of Close To My Heart's gorgeous papers, Stickease and embellishments.
Not ready to give up paper and ink? Use the program to plan your pages before you scrap them.
Give it a try. You can go in and play with the program for free. You only pay for the layouts you decide to have printed. For more FAQs or to play with Studio J, visit www.moments2treasure.myctmh.com
Happy Scrapping!!

No comments: