Saturday, September 25, 2010

Go Big Blue, Fight, Fight, BSU

ESPN Game Day was live in Boise this morning. We woke up at 4:00 am and headed to the stadium. We were not about to miss this day in BSU history.

Standing in line at 5:30.

Once we got inside, we started out on the field.


Austin on the corner of the blue turf.


Then we moved up to the stands for a better view.


Brendan was not a happy camper. Getting up early is not his thing. Then, as we were coming into the stadium, he tripped and fell and was almost trampled. Once we got inside, he was freezing. Here he is cuddled up with Grandma.

Brendan couldn't stay awake any more. Poor kid was so tired.

Gotta love Lou!


Coach Pete



Austin in the potato head hat.

And Mike in the Potato hat :)
Gumby goes to Game Day


A few weeks ago, I picked up Gumby at Powell's Sweet Shoppe as a joke. My cousin, Cher, used to have quite a love for Gumby. I got him to send her fun pics of him at various places. My boys caught on to the idea, so we bring Gumby wherever we go now. Soon I'll have to make him his own scrapbook :)
We had a great time, and I am so glad we decided to go! Wish we were going to the game tonight. By the time I got home from work the day tickets went on sale, they were sold out. I think next year we'll definitely get season tickets.
Go Broncos! Kick some Beaver tail!!








































































No comments: