Monday, January 16, 2012

Rock the Block Valentine's Blocks

I haven't had a whole lot of time to play my Rock the Block set, but I did get one side done today.  I want to use mine to be year-round decor for either my fireplace mantel or entertainment center.  I am planning to create the following six sides:
1) Valentine's Day
2) Spring/Easter
3) Summer/Fourth of July
4) Halloween
5) Thanksgiving
6) I haven't decided.  Originally, I though Christmas, but I have so much Christmas decor, I'm thinking maybe just a general family theme.  

I'll post them as I finish.  Here's the Valentine's themed side.  I used retired Sweetheart papers (on clearance now on my website).  I also used Mad About You (December SOTM) and Rock the Block stamps. The hearts and letters were cut on the Cricut.  


Remember, you can get the blocks and the exclusive E-sized stamp set for just $15 with a $25 purchase.  It's a great deal for the stamp set alone!




No comments: