Saturday, January 28, 2012

Studio J June 2007

I've been working on Studio J layouts since last February.  I figured I'd better get in and finish a couple more and order them.  Couldn't resist with this month's great special!  Studio J members can buy 9 layouts and get one FREE!  Not a Studio J member yet?  February's special will be perfect for you.  You can buy a 5-pack of layouts and get a 5-pack FREE!  That's 10 two page layout, including page protectors and shipping for just $55.  It's the perfect time to try Studio J.  




I love Studio J because it uses the same embellishments and papers as my regular pages, so when they are in my scrapbooks alongside regular l layouts, you can't tell the difference unless you run your hand across the page.  I also love that you can play with Stickease, titles, and paper colors.  So much choice and fun.  

I placed my order last night, so I have 13 layouts to share over the next few days.  When you order the layouts, you get a free JPEG file of your layouts to share.  These first two layouts I was digging back through old photos I hadn't scrapbooked.  They are from June of 2007.  I can't believe how little the boys are.  It makes me sad to see how fast they are growing up!


Full layout




 Left Page 

Right page


Full Layout

Right Page


Left Page


I'll be posting the rest of the layouts over the next few days.  

No comments: