Friday, February 3, 2012

Long Beach Studio J Layouts

These are the last Studio J layouts for now.  I'll be doing more with this month's Studio J special (see below for details)!  I had one more layout I didn't post because it was Austin's birthday party, and I didn't want to post photos of that many other kids.

These are from our California trip this last summer.  I took the boys to the Long Beach Aquarium and on a harbor cruise.  We had so much fun!


Both these layouts were using the Elemental papers, yet they look so different.  I love the monochromatic look of the second one, and that it matches the photos so perfectly.

Don't forget, this month's special is buy a Studio J 5-pack and get a 5-pack free.  That's 10 layouts for just $55!  Plus it includes FREE shipping and page protectors!  No membership necessary.  Buy them now and use them whenever.  They make great gifts, too!


No comments: