Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April Scrapbook Club--Pemberly

I LOVE the Pemberly papers.  Such beautiful colors and classy designs.  For all the layouts I used Bitty Opaques, Colonial White Designer brads, and Bouquet Assortment buttons.  

Layout #1 LOVE
I snapped the photo of my grandparents when we went to lunch on the pier last month.  It was a perfect moment, and I was happy I captured the shot.  After 61 years, they are still so in love :)  I combined it with photos of them with me and the boys.  I want to go back and create another one of them through the years, but I need time to pull out the photos.  


Left Side 

Right Side 



Layout #2 Rodney & Dianne
I didn't get to the journaling yet, but these are photos I took at the wedding we attended last month.  Mike was best Man.  They asked us not to take photos during the wedding, so I didn't get very many of the wedding party.  





Left Side

Right Side


Layout #3 All Dressed Up
More photos from the wedding.  I took lots of pictures of my boys all dressed up, and they matched these papers perfectly.  I might re-do the title on this one later.  I stamped the first letters crooked, so I tried to purposely stamp the rest at a slant, but I'm not sure I like it.  

In this one, I stamped vellum flowers using the coordinating Card Word Puzzle set.  I love the look of the flowers on the vellum.

Left Side

Right Side

A close up of the layered Vellum rose. I cut out several layers of roses to create a 3-D look.

Remember, club meets this Thursday at 6:30 and Saturday at 10:00.  

No comments: