Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Back to Normal (I hope)

Well, we've just had two 3-day weekends in a row here, and I for one am ready to get back to a normal schedule. I love having my family home for three days, but everything gets all out of whack--KWIM? Plus we didn't even do anything Sunday or Monday--literally didn't even leave the house. I was going a little stir crazy last night, so I did run to Michaels and Staples, but that was it. I did enjoy being lazy and spending time together--I don't think the Wii ever got turned off though, so probably better we return to school and work--LOL!

On the bright side, I did have time to get my stamp of the month swap done. Here's my take on March's Stamp--Simple Beauty. I used my new Bind It All to make the holes to thread the ribbon through. It was a lot of work to make 12 of these, but I love the way they turned out. I used the Paper Garden papers and the colors are: Buttercup, Blush, Sweet Leaf and Petal.
Here's one of the layouts from the CTMH conference/regionals I went to a couple of weeks ago. I still haven't added pictures to the other layouts yet.

3 comments:

Yanitza Ramos said...

You did a terrific job with those stamps. I specially liked the LO.

Tickle Me Pink said...

Love the colors in the card and that layout looks way fun. Can't wait to see the rest of your regional art work ^_~

~KRISTY~ said...

WOW NIC,LOVE THE NOTE CARD YOU CREATED! I LIKE HOW YOU THREADED THE RIBBON THROUGH THE BIND-IT-ALL HOLES!GREAT LAYOUT AS WELL