Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Back to Normal (I hope)

Well, we've just had two 3-day weekends in a row here, and I for one am ready to get back to a normal schedule. I love having my family home for three days, but everything gets all out of whack--KWIM? Plus we didn't even do anything Sunday or Monday--literally didn't even leave the house. I was going a little stir crazy last night, so I did run to Michaels and Staples, but that was it. I did enjoy being lazy and spending time together--I don't think the Wii ever got turned off though, so probably better we return to school and work--LOL!

On the bright side, I did have time to get my stamp of the month swap done. Here's my take on March's Stamp--Simple Beauty. I used my new Bind It All to make the holes to thread the ribbon through. It was a lot of work to make 12 of these, but I love the way they turned out. I used the Paper Garden papers and the colors are: Buttercup, Blush, Sweet Leaf and Petal.
Here's one of the layouts from the CTMH conference/regionals I went to a couple of weeks ago. I still haven't added pictures to the other layouts yet.

3 comments:

Yani said...

You did a terrific job with those stamps. I specially liked the LO.

Marjorie said...

Love the colors in the card and that layout looks way fun. Can't wait to see the rest of your regional art work ^_~

Unknown said...

WOW NIC,LOVE THE NOTE CARD YOU CREATED! I LIKE HOW YOU THREADED THE RIBBON THROUGH THE BIND-IT-ALL HOLES!GREAT LAYOUT AS WELL