Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ahhh...Summer Days

Trying to stay warm here, I scrapped these pics of the boys from last summer. I thought the colors in the new Stardust pack from CTMH matched the pictures perfectly! Not ready for the heat of summer, but I would love a little warmer temperatures :)



Here's a few more pictures I took yesterday and today. I can't decide which picture to use for 365. The one of Mike and I was taken by Brendan, and I love that you can see it is from a 3 year old perspective. However, I also love the one of Austin and I in our scarves. The Special Olympics are being held in Idaho this year. They had a surplus of scarves (thousands of extras) donated, so they gave them to schools so teachers and students could show their support. Austin was very excited that we're the only two in the family that had them. We even got a compliment last night at dinner from some high school kids who told us they loved that we were wearing the scarves :)



Today's pic is the boys playing Mario Kart. I love the intense concentration on their faces.




2 comments:

Alley said...

Too cute, the boys certainly are into that game!

Unknown said...

ALL YOUR PICS ARE GREAT NIC! WE CANT WAIT FOR WINTER HERE....THIS SUMMER HAS BEEN EXTREME!