Saturday, January 31, 2009

Project 365 CTMH Stye

I'm still sad about not getting a kit, but love the idea. I decided to make my own with CTMH products--might as well support myself :)


Here are last week's and *most* of this week. I've been printing pics on Saturdays, but my pages run Sunday-Saturday, so I have to wait a week to finish.




I decided to choose on paper pack/set of colors per month. For January, I am using CTMH's Key To My Heart pack. It's the special for January. For this week's photos, I let everyone choose to take a picture of something important to them this week. I don't know if you can read the journaling, so here goes. Mike's was peanut butter--with the Salmonella/peanut butter problems, he's been very busy and working a lot of overtime. Me, I picked my fuzzy slippers that my grandma knits me. Austin picked his Webkinz. Brendan was the sweetest--when I asked him what does he love that he wants to take a picture of, he replied, "I want to take a picture of you, Mommy." It brought tears to my eyes. Not the greatest picture of me, but well worth it!!


Here's a couple pics of the boys I took in the van today. Austin wasn't too thrilled, but Brendan was hamming it up. The second picture is his "funny face".



5 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Great job with the Project 365! Cute photos of the boys, too. At least Austin, who wasn't too thrilled, will still cooperate somewhat. The day comes...

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

This is a great idea, and I admire your commitment to this. Way to go!

:) Marcia

Sparkplug17 said...

I love your layout! I need to just get stuff to put it together. I love your journal cards too.

Luann said...

Great take on 365, and now it is your not some kit!!!!

Great job keeping up! I am also doing the project but digi style I just posted my monthly layout. http://luannw.blogspot.com/

AmethystCat said...

great pages and great pics! good luck with your project!