Friday, January 16, 2009

TGIF

I am so glad today is Friday! Even better, grades were due today so I don't have any grading to catch up on, so I'm hoping to not work too much this weekend. And the icing on the cupcake? It's a three day weekend--yippee :)

We celebrated tonight by going to the Spaghetti Factory with Grandma and Papa. We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Browned Butter and Mizithra--yummy! Here's the boys enjoying their pasta with Grandma:

Last weekend, my mom and I went to a crop hosted by a friend and fellow consultant. Both of us were feeling pretty crummy, but we tried to enjoy it anyway. I got all of three cards done. Yes, we were there almost 4 hours and I only got three cards, Sad! Here's my favorite card.

I used CTMH's new Emporium papers and their new Bella-esque stamps: Ms. On the Go. I paper pieced her outfit and all of the shopping bags. Still not loving the flower--may have to tweak it a bit.

A few more random pictures. Right before the end of Christmas break, I managed to get my hands on a Wii Fit. Meaning I stalked all the stores, got their delivery dates and times, then went store to store until I found one--LOL! Toys R Us was the lucky winner. We LOVE our Fit! The games are a lot of fun and *most* days, I've managed at least 30 minutes of exercise. We'll see if it pays off.

Austin walking the tight rope.


Daddy helping Brendan.

The other night we stopped in Bed, Bath, and Beyond and I found these for the boys. They are like the "Snuggies" you see advertised on TV (click on it if you've never had the pleasure of the infomercial). The Snuggies themselves have become an inside joke because we always make fun of the commercials, but Mike and I both know that I secretly want one--LOL! I mean, come one, it gets cold, and "a blanket slips and slides, and your hands get trapped inside." Anyway, I found these Cars ones, and the boys had to have them. Mommy caved because, after all, they were half off :) Now they proudly wear them over their jammies every night.





No comments: