Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fishin' Layout and Surf Card

A friend and fellow consultant came over yesterday for a play date--our kids and us :) I was slow to get started, but I did manage a card and a layout. The layout is from CTMH's Workshops on the Go. I knew when I saw it that it would be PERFECT for the fishing pictures I took. As soon as I find my Flip Flaps (adhesive 4x6 page protectors) I will use them to create a mini album with more pictures under the horizontal pic.
I used CTMH Back Country papers and Stickease.
Yesterday was my mom's birthday. She loves the beach and these new stamps from CTMH, so I figured this would be the perfect card. I used the Surf's Up stamp set and Moon Doggie papers (can you tell I love these papers?!) I paper pieced the surfboard and the umbrella.
Still enjoying a relaxing summer. We've planning a trip to California and a trip to Washington D.C. and Pennsylvania for next month, so it looks like July will be very busy! I am getting so excited thinking about all the fabulous pictures I will have to scrapbook when we get back.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Adorable layout and I love your card! The sand looks almost real :0)