Sunday, June 14, 2009

Had a Fabulous Weekend!

We had a great visit with my dad and my grandparents! We hung out, ate WAAAAYYYY too much, and did some exploring. The highlight of the visit happened yesterday. While the girls went shopping and did our part to jump start the economy (especially me), the guys went fishing. My boys had never been fishing, so Grandpa and Great-Grandpa bought them their new gear and along with Daddy, went to a local pond. The boys were so excited and couldn't wait to show off their catch--two trout each. I can't wait to scrap these papers with the new Back Country papers (the ones I used for the cards in the previous post).

Here's a card I made earlier this week for a new customer. The paper is Let's Get Together--an older pack, but still one of my favorites :) It's hard to tell in the picture, but the flower is stamped on a transparency and embossed in white. The stamps are Thank You Word Puzzle and Delight in Everything.

With a clean house and not too much on the agenda this week, I'm hoping to get some crafting done. Keeping my fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute photos of the boys! Can't beat fishing with Grandpa and Great-grandpa! Love your card, too! Let's Get Together is great paper.

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is darling! Glad you had fun shopping!

Kristine said...

What a GREAT card!! :) And your family photos are awesome! My girls went fishin' with their daddy last weekend too!