Saturday, June 27, 2009

A loyal friend will be missed


Yesterday, my uncle and his family lost their 9 year old Border Collie, Jax. It was sudden and devastating for them. It makes me sad because I know my own two Border Collie mixes are getting up there in age at 9 and 10. I wanted to send them a card and I wanted to make it personal. After much trial and error and not liking the cards, I downloaded a picture of sweet Jax to use. I hope it will bring a little smile their way.
I used CTMH Sarsaparilla papers and Legendary and Tickled Pink stamps.
Having a fun weekend here. My mom, my brother's girlfriend and I went to see The Proposal with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. I absolutely loved it! Cute, funny, and hey, looking at Ryan Reynolds for 2 hours isn't bad :) Betty White makes the whole movie--she's hysterical! Tonight my mom is taking the kids so Mike and I can have an evening out. We're going to one of Mike's co-worker's house for dinner. Then maybe a movie. Fun, fun! Hope you are having a great weekend.

2 comments:

Jena said...

Thank you for sharing this tribute - I recently lost my horse that I've known for 24 years, and I forgot about this stamp set - it would be perfect for a tribute page for him - TFS!

AmethystCat said...

I loved that movie too - so funny!