Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fall Fun and H2H Color Challenge

This week's challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges was a color challenge.


I had a hard time with the colors, since they aren't colors I've ever used together. I was truly inspired by the creations others came up with, especially those that were able to create beautiful Christmas cards! I stuck with a fall theme. I used November Word Puzzle stamps, watercolor brush and dry embossed the stripes on the Brown Bag card base.
Yesterday, we went over to my mom's house to watch the Boise State game. While there, I took advantage of the gorgeous leaves in her backyard, and snapped a few shots. Brendan was not thrilled about the whole thing.
Austin however was all about posing and playing in the leaves.
My favorite shot of the day!




1 comment:

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful card and wonderfully colored! Lovely bow and great design. Love your Fall pictures as well, leaves are so much FUN, until you have to RAKE them! Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart Challenges!