Monday, January 17, 2011

Scrapbook Club Now Forming--Preview Feb. Layouts

Is one of your goals this year to create more layouts? I have a scrapbook hostess club forming now. Each month you will create 3 two-page layouts, and get instructions for 10 cards every month! We will be using Close To My Heart's Workshop on the Go kits. The kit is $29.95 (plus tax and shipping), and comes with a 12x12 paper pack, stamp set, embellishments and instructions for one layout and 6 cards. At club each month, we will make two more layout and 4 more cards. Each month, one person in the group will earn the hostess rewards. Ladies that are far way can still join. Your club order will be shipped to you, and I'll email you the remaining instructions.

I am now taking orders for February's club meeting. You can try out the club in February with no commitment. We will be using the Wings kit. With January's special, if you order the workshop kit and 4 other items in the Inspirations mini-catalog, you get the stamp of the month FREE! Plus, you get instructions to make an adorable banner FREE! TO see the Inspirations catalog, click here.

For more information, or to join the hostess club email me here. Below are the club layouts and cards.






The next two layouts are missing their titles because I need to get the Bohemian Alphabet. I was going to just use a different one, but I am loving that alpha too much :) The title of this one will be "JOY".






This one looks really bare without it's title, so I only posted the double page photo. The title will be "Budding Photographers."
Cards--first 6 that come with kit. I will post the other four later in the week.



January Stamp of the Moth--LOVE this set!!




No comments: