Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sophia Sneak Peek and H2H Challenge

Just a few more days until the new Close To My Heart catalog goes live! I am just loving each and every paper pack in there! I wish I could buy them all :) In the meantime, I've been playing with Sophia today. The fun pinks and green aren't my usual pallette with two boys, but with Valentine's Day coming up, I figure they work.

The card is one I created for the Heart 2 Heart Challenge blog. The challenge this week was to use an animal, bird, or insect. The stamps in this card come from the Sophia Workshop On The Go.



I am doing a scrapbook party for my friend Michelle this week. This layout is the project we'll be creating as the make n' take. I used the new Sophia papers again. I also used the new Bohemian Alphabet, which I am LOVING! This may well be my favorite alphabet set ever! I also used Affection, which features the adorable heart flowers, Mini Sparkles, and Blush buttons.



6 comments:

Melanie said...

Great card, that bird looks great. I also have two boys... pink is not a colour i get to play with very often.

Lisa Stenz said...

The card and layout are both beautiful. I like the textured CS. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H this week! *Ü*

Lorrinda said...

Great card and layout!
Thanks for playing along at H2H!

Melinda Everitt said...

Loving your card and layout. So spring-y and fresh!

Karen Day said...

Lovely card, Nicole! Is that textured cardstock that I see? Great background stamping. Thanks for joining us at H2H this week :o)

Jessica said...

Beautiful work, love this paper. Thanks so much for joining us at H2h!