Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Couple 4 am Cards

I've had a horrible cough for the last week, and haven't been sleeping well. At four this morning, I gave up and headed to my scrap room. I colored a few of my new Sparkle Creations images, and I decided to make a couple cards.

The first card used Celebrating Chloe and CTMH's Piece of Cake, as well as Opaques as embellishments. The papers are Basic Grey's Perhaps. I love the way the colors and papers came together.



This card uses Birthday Josh. I used CTMH's Shining Star and Express postage for the sentiment. The papers are retired CTMH Birthday Bash.



I am loving my new Copics, but I'm not sure about 4am stamping sessions :)

2 comments:

Danni said...

Hope you're feeling better! I just got these stamps!!
Fun and cute cards!

Sparkplug17 said...

These are just darling! I hope you feel better soon!