Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Project Life Weeks 6 & 7

Week Six:



Week 7:



Still sick around here. I went to the Dr. yesterday. After waiting 3 hours, I found out that in addition to my cough, I have a sinus infection and an ear infection. The bad news is that the cough medicine they gave me actually made my cough worse, and I got no sleep last night. The good news is that they gave me Z-pack, so I'm already starting to feel better. I stayed home today, along with Brendan, who is pretty stuffed up. Here's hoping we'll all be back to school tomorrow!

On another positive note (trying to be grateful here), I had time to read the novel The Help. I loved this book! It deals beautifully with the tough subject of segregation and race relations. It made me laugh and cry. I couldn't put it down. I was sad when it ended. I would definitely recommend this book.








No comments: