Monday, August 15, 2011

Pair-a-Phrase Artwork and National Stamping Month Special

There has never been a better time to place a CTMH order.  We are offering so many specials, it's unbelievable!  Starting today, when you order $75, you earn the Pair-a-Phrase DOUBLE stamp set for FREE!  This stamp set has so many adorable images and sentiments.  I want to share a couple of my favorites today.  First up, is the adorable owl.  I used Lucky papers and Twill ribbon for this guy.

This card used the same image and sentiments, but I used the new Mischief papers and several elements front he Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  I cut the fun border and sentiment frame with the cartridge.


The last card for today uses the snowman image.  I kept this one really simple, just using Twilight cardstock and my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder.


Here's the full view of the images and sentiments in the Pair-a-Phrase set.  You can click to make it larger.


Now I said lots of great deals, Pair-a-Phrase is the first.


Your $75 purchase also qualifies you for the Stamp of the Month Special.  For $5, you can get the August SOTM, Wicked.  Plus this month only, when you order the Stamp of the Month, you get a FREE alphabet set.  

If you've been thinking of ordering the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, this would be the time to do it.  For $99, you get the cartridge, three coordinating stamp sets, and coordinating chipboard pieces.  Ordering this, plus the additional $5 for the SOTM, would give you and additional four stamp sets.  What a deal!



Not sure you want to spend $99 for the Cricut bundle?  Host a party with $250 in orders, and you can get the Art Philosophy bundle for 50% off!  Contact me for more information!

No comments: