Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wicked and Mischief

I got my CTMH order filled with all the new goodies, and I've been having loads of fun playing!  One of the Workshop on the Go kits I bought was Mischief.  I love that these papers can be used for Halloween, fall, or masculine cards.


The bonus project in the kit was a Halloween banner.  I used the basic layers, but changed up the embellishments, and added images from the Stamp of the Month.  I also used the new Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge for the letters.  I guess it looks pretty darn good because when Mike got home, he looked at it funny and wondered why I was already out buying Halloween decorations.  He was relieved when I said I made it :)
 A few close up shots.




This is the first layout in the workshop.  The only unscrapped Halloween photos I have are red and blue and didn't look right, so I'll save it for this year's Halloween pics.  I didn't finish the other layout yet.


A card I made with the new August Stamp of the Month.  I am loving the new SOTM program.  Now when you spend $50, you get the stamp for $5.  As an added bonus this month, you also get the Typeset Alphabet set FREE!  I love the witch in this set.  I can see her with sparkly red shoes or purple and green tights.  Too fun!  I also love that you can use the sayings for multiple types of cards--"hats off to you and  put your best foot forward."  

No comments: