Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Thank You Cards


I have lots of thank yous to send to friends, family, and my students, so in between all our fun family activities, I've been trying to find time to make Thank You cards.  I know it would be faster to make all of them the same, but I get bored doing that :)  I found some fun Christmas papers on clearance at Michaels that I bought just for this purpose.  

The first ones use the Recollections Naughty or Nice papers.  It's hard to tell in the photos, but these papers are embedded with glitter, so they are all sparkly.   I also used a variety of CTMH Thank You stamps, ribbon and embellishments.









These last two use Recollections Classic Christmas papers.  These papers are dry embossed and have a colored core, so when you sand them, the design shows through.  





I made two of each card, so I'm about a third of the way there on cards.  

No comments: