Monday, December 12, 2011

December Scrap Club--Elemental

This month we are using Elemental papers and chipboard Complements.  I love Elemental because it's so versatile.  I love the matching chipboard, too.  Fun and easy to put together.  I was searching the CTMH boards, and I was inspired by Jean Johnson's 10 page workshop with the papers and Complements.  The first layout I created is a total scrap lift of one of her layouts.  The only additions I made were to add the swirls from the Love Life stamp set and the stamping on the Complements (together, forever and always).  
  



The next layout I used only the papers and complements.  I just added the Cricut title.  The Sorbet was a little girlie, but I thought it worked well for the puppy photos.



The third layout is traditional Christmas colors.  I told you this was a versatile pack!  I love the vintage look.  I used the AP Cricut cartridge to cut the ornament at the bottom.  The sayings were cut from the top of the papers.



I'll be back Thursday with a card for a CTMH blog hop!

No comments: