Saturday, December 24, 2011

Let It Snow Banner

This is the third and final banner I made as a Christmas gift.  While I love the first two, I am in love with the Wonderland paper, so I'm partial to this one.  The Twilight/Crystal Blue/Chocolate combo is one of my favorites!  Not to mention the sentiment is very fitting!  No White Christmas here, not even in the mountains.  How can it be CHristmas with no skiing and no snow in the mountains?  Luckily, the tubing hill was able to make snow, so we'll be able to participate in our post-Christmas tradition.  

Anyway, I used Wonderland papers, several stamp sets, and the Art Philosophy (shapes) and Plantin Schoolbook (letters) Cricut cartridges.  I love that the Art Philosophy cartridge coordinates with our stamps, so I can cut the snowflakes and then stamp them--so fun! 




No comments: