Monday, February 11, 2013

Happy Birthday, Austin!

I don't know whether to celebrate or cry!  Today my oldest is 11 years old!  Where has the time gone?? That can't be right! 

When did this adorable little guy 
Christmas 2002


Bryce Canyon 2004



become this handsome young man?

2012 AAU Basketball

As sad as it makes me that you are growing up, Austin, I'm am loving seeing the wonderful person you are becoming.  I love you!  


I'm looking forward to going back to work today--finally!  It will be a fun week because it's Hallissey week!  That's our big basketball tournament for 7th and 8th graders.  We have events every day leading up to it.  Plus this weekend will be a four day weekend filled with basketball and sleepover for Austin and his friends.  

In honor of Austin, I'm taking a break from Alaska layouts and sharing a couple Studio J layouts that are older photos of my boys.  Enjoy!





No comments: