Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Knocked Out

Well today is the first day I've been out of bed since Saturday evening.  Whatever this bug is that's going around, it's a nasty one.  I can't remember the last time I was sick like this.  I still have no energy, but I can sit up, so that's progress.

The only good news is that I've had lots of time to read.  Since I couldn't sit up and looking at a screen would hurt my eyes, I finally got to read two books my students have been raving about all year.  I bought both of them at Christmas with gift cards, and they've been sitting there mocking me.  They are Divergent and Insurgent.  Fabulous books--I couldn't put them down (except to take naps).  I'm just sad it's going to be a while before the third one comes out.  I highly recommend these books.  They are dark, as most dystopian books are, but worth the time.


Last night and this morning, I've been taking advantage of the Studio J $5 special.  My goal is to get all of the photos from our Alaska Cruise last summer scrapbooked.  I'm up to 12 two page layouts.  I think I have about 16 more to go.  Unfortunately, I can't post them until I order them, and I won't order until I finish all of them.  Did you know you can order up to 50 layouts and pay just $5.95 in shipping?  So, until then, I'll be sharing some of  my past Studio J layouts.

Here are some from our last Trip to Disneyland.  I love that you can coordinate pages, resize photos, and embellish as much or as little as you want!






No comments: