Monday, July 20, 2009

Another Memory Box/Card Holder

I finished one more card box. This one, as you can see, holds Christmas cards. I used CTMH Evensong papers, rub-ons, ribbon, and a family Christmas card picture of us (yes it's a couple years old, but the only one with the four of us).
And here's what my card boxes look like on the shelf. I love the look and how neat and organized they are.

I have two layouts finished, and one almost done. I'll wait to post them though because I need to go see about dinner. It's 7:20 already and we haven't eaten. Summer is so tough when it stays light out until almost 11:00. We don't eat until late, and go to bed even later than normal. Fine for the boys and I. Poor Mike is always getting to bed so late and having to get up and go to work.

Thanks for stopping by, even when my posts are erratic at best :)

2 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

I so love those boxes, and yours is AWESOME! Love the photo and sentiment - Perfect! TFS.

Sparkplug17 said...

I love your Christmas card box! I still need to make a few.