Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Memory Keeper Box/Card Holder


I finally opened up my Tickled Pink kit and got some use out of it. I made one of the layouts, but I don't have pictures yet, so I'll hold off posting it. As I've stated before, I'm working on organizing my card stash, and I'm slowly putting together Memory Keeper boxes to hold my various cards. This one is to hold Thank You cards. The picture is old, but one of my favorites. Plus the colors match perfectly. I originally had White Daisy Textured cardstock there with rub-ons, but it was too distracting with all the flowers, so I opted for a photo instead.
Now I want to make one more for Christmas cards, and I think I'll be good to go for a while. To see my Birthday and Thinking of You boxes, click here

1 comment:

tannersmummy said...

Gorgeous! I need this paper! :)