Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I am in love...

with these cards! I got all my new CTMH goodies today, and I just had to put these together. This is the card kit CTMH is offering for National Stamping month. It comes with instruction guide, stamps, papers, cards, envelopes, and embellishments--enough to make 16 cards. The price is only $39.99. You can also get this kit FREE when you purchase $60 in stamps. Hostesses and new consultants can earn it free as well.

I had to share because I think these cards are fabulous! They can be used for men or women, and almost any occasion. Here's my set:




To get a free kit of your own, click here.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love my kit too! I am already trying to work on getting another one for free. :) I really ought to put it together though!

Glad you made it back from your trip in one piece. Seems like you guys had a really great time. Good thing you are going back to school, you need a rest from all that vacationing. hee hee.

Love your birthday cards btw! I just got that stamp set and I think I might have to scraplift your design. Always nice to have birthday cards on hand.

I got the safari paper for my free paper pack, what did you end up with?

tannersmummy said...

Love them love them love them!!!

Kathi Carlson said...

Great cards! I guess I'm going to have to order $60 in stamps, which won't be too tough after seeing the new catalog! TFS.

Deb said...

oh wow, they are gorgeous, love the DP! have a great day, hugs Debx

AmethystCat said...

super cute!!