Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My New Venture, Framed Legacy

It seems that in recent years, I always have too much on my plate. No one was more surprised than me when I signed up to become a consultant with a brand new company, Framed Legacy. However, from the moment I first saw their products, I knew I wanted to be a part of this special company.

The company is a local Idaho business (right down the street from my house) and brand new--I'm one of the first 20 consultants. They create gorgeous, one of a kind artwork from your photos. Each piece is in a hand burnished, knotty alder frame. You have a choice in colors (color, black and white, sepia, or even a combination). I have so many ideas for pictures I want to use that I had a hard time deciding on which ones to get with my kit. This is the first one I chose. I have always loved these pictures we took our first fall back in Idaho. I chose to have it in color because I love the rich, autumn colors.

I have two more pictures coming today. They will be revealed at my grand opening party tonight. That is one of the really special things about this company. When you book a party, you may order one piece at half price. The reveal of your piece will be part of your party. Plus, you may use the hostess rewards from your party to get a refund on the half you paid. What a great deal!

More than the prices and the unique artwork, I was touched by the beauty of preserving family memories and legacies on your wall. I have plans to do a family history wall in our house with photos of all grandparents and great-grandparents. I also want to do a wall with our family's beginnings--a wedding picture of Mike and I and a baby picture of each of my boys.

The company also has beautiful stock images that you can order. I received this one as part of my kit. I love the image of the soldier with the wings. It doesn't show up in the photo, but the background says, "John 13:15."

For more information, watch this video and visit www.framedlegacyparties.com for information about parties or www.framedlegacy.com for the stock images available. If you are looking to host a party or want more information on becoming a consultant, please contact me.

No comments: