Thursday, September 20, 2007

Here are some fall pages

To get you even more in the mood. The pages of Mike and I sure make me nostalgic for living in Boise. I miss actually being able to walk outside and see fall all around.

Caprice Papers--can you tell yet how much I love these papers.



Enchanted papers. Wasn't sure abou the yellow at first, but I love the way they turned out. Sorry, they kind of blend into the table cloth. I should have taken the photo somewhere else. But you can see, even the colors of my house are fall colors :) Oh and yes a few of my cousins and my sis got cropped out of the main picture. I cropped it perfect and then the photo people re-cropped it. I need to get a new one printed, but until then, this is what I've got--LOL! I still love you Kevin, Matthew and Leslie--I promise!!

No comments: