Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's beginning to feel a lot like fall...

Everywhere you go :) We went from being in the 90's last week to a predicted high of 68 today--crazy. I'm sitting here in jeans and a sweatshirt, sipping chai tea and watching it RAIN. I've almost forgotten what that stuff falling from the sky is. The news said the snow level was going to drop to 5,000 feet over the next couple days. Huh--snow?! It's not even October yet. Not that I'm complaining-- cool weather is my favorite, but not COLD. I'm more of a 60's-70's weather gal.

Anywho, this kind of weather makes me want to create--or curl up with a good book. I have lots of stuff to make for an upcoming craft fair, so I'm going to resist the urge to do the latter :) I actually got two layouts done yesterday. I'll try and post them later when I have a chance to take pictures. For now, Austin, who got up super early this morning, is telling me that he wants to play webkins on the computer for a while. Who am I to argue since he doesn't have to be at the bus for another hour and a half and he's already eaten, gotten himself dressed and brushed his teeth--WOW!

No comments: