Friday, October 19, 2007

The Experiment

Fellow mother of boys and CTMH consultant, Korin Sutherland , has tagged me for this experiment which was originally started by Mary Demuth (http://www.relevantblog.blogspot.com/). "It's an experiment to see how many degrees we can separate (kind of like Kevin Bacon, only it's relevantblog). How many people can one blog potentially reach?"

Here goes:

10 years ago--1997

I was in college (3 years in and sadly 3 more from graduating) at Boise State--GO BRONCOS! Mike and I were semi-engaged (talking wedding but no ring yet because we were poor college students). We would get married the following December. We had only been together a few months, but had been friends and roommates for 3 years. That's a whole other story. I was working at Van Heusen to pay for school and at that point just deciding to switch my major from Biology to English.




20 years ago--1987

I was in 6th grade, so we were living in Palm Desert, CA. I was in middle school. COuldn't tell you much more (how sad is that). I do remember going to a lot of movies and hanging out at the mall. I also hung out a lot at my friends' houses in the summer because I swear we were the only ones in the desert without a pool. A year later we moved from there to good old Hesperia, where I would graduate high school and get the heck out of there--only to return ten years later by some weird twist of fate.

Don't have a pic to represent that--sorry!

30 years ago--1977

I was a year old--almost 2. I really don't remember much about that--you'd have to ask my mom--LOL! I do know that I still had almost no hair and everyone thought I was a boy. I loved my Grover and carried it everywhere with me. Oh and I didn't like Santa Clause--this was taken at Christmas that year (eerily similar to Brendan's picture last year!)




I guess I need to tag a few people, so here goes:




Cyndie (http://robncynnie.blogspot.com/) Maybe you'll actually write something now--LOL


Boy everyone else on my list has been tagged by someone else on my list--I don't want to double tag, so I'll stick with 2.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great! I esp. love how it looks like you are being forced to sit with Santa, lol.

Unknown said...

Okay, I finally got your "tag" whatever the heck that means. I posted "the Experiment" on my blog - it took me forever so you had better read it! And gosh darnit! Get off the computer!!! hee hee.