Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sometimes I really question my sanity...

Tonight I was so happy that I finished everything I needed to get done, including the card samples for Wednesday's class. I sat there with a (fairly) clean scrap room debating what to do. I could have worked on a couple pages. Could have started packing for the scrapbooking trip I'm taking next weekend. No, I took out ALL of my PAPER . No for those who don't know me well, I have just a little paper addiction. I think I could scrap for the next 30 years and not use up all my paper.

Anyway, it started, I just wanted to pull out my CTMH papers and separate out the cardstock, but I couldn't stop. I decided to reorganize it all. Crazy because after a couple hours, I'm sick of looking at paper and I've made a huge mess. My back hurts and I'm quitting for the night. On the positive side, my cabinet looks all neat and organized. However, I have piles upon pile that I need to go through. Someone please tell me why I can't even get rid of scraps of paper. Some of these bags are just full of scraps. I should just throw them away. Plus I have all this paper that has been sitting here forever. For those of you who've been with CTMH a while--I'm talking My Creations kits, colors like Majestic Mountain and Aspen Green. THings we had 4 1/2 years ago when I started. Ugh! I need to have a sale or a free for all at my house or something. Hmm...now the wheels are turning. Maybe I will organize something...I'll keep you posted :)

1 comment:

Pamela OConnor said...

ROFL! I have to laugh because I did the same thing right before I gave birth! LOL! It's unreal the amount of paper I've accumulated over the last 9 years! Why do I keep getting more...oh, because CTMH is the BEST and I gotta have it all! Ü