Tuesday, October 2, 2007

No new artwork :(

I've been working on a lot of goodies for this month's craft fair, as well as some cute Christmas cards, but I can't upload them onto the computer. Seems one of my little darlings managed to break my card reader. I extracted some cardstock from it this morning and now it won't work. Mike is going to be thrilled about that one. I don't know why they have to mess with EVERYTHING on the desk. A couple days ago they had a "paper party" with all my order forms and I found them scattered all over the room. They keep taking the memory cards out of the drawe and I think the web cam is somewhere behind the computer desk. Might be time to install a lock on the door!

Anyway, that's why there isn't any fun new stuff posted. I guess I could go dig out my cable and figure that out, but I'd rather spend the time making more fun new goodies! Hopefully Mike will be able to get it up and running tonight.

No comments: