Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Fall is in the air...

I love doing fall layouts. Here were a couple I got done on my scrapping trip. The first one is from last Thanksgiving. One of my new styles is blowing up pictures to use on my pages. I love this picture of Austin and his pumpkin turkey.





The second one is from this year's trip to the pumpkin patch. A big thanks to my friend Shawna who loaned me the pumpkin stamps and gave me the paper--I love the way it turned out.





As for my scrapping trip--I got SO MUCH done. I finished all but two pages of the 5 9x9 albums I'm making for Christmas gifts (can't post them yet, since some people who read my blog are going to be the lucky recipients). I also finished 6 layouts. I'm not posting the rest yet because they still need journaling and embellishments. Hang in there, I will eventually finish them. I want to send out a huge thank you to all the girls who I traveled to Palm Springs with. It was so wonderful to chat and eat and scrapbook and eat (did I say that already) with no kids or hubbies, just the girls. And that scrapbook store out there was to die for. I'd be even more broke than I already am if we lived closer to that one. I wish we could a trip like that once a month instead of once a year. I'd be completely up to date on my layouts--LOL!

No comments: