Friday, December 7, 2007

A card using Erin's sketch


Here was a card a made for Erin's Sketch Challenge. I didn't get it done in time to get in on the actual contest, but I like the way it turned out nonetheless. I used the Coffee Shop and Vintage Christmas stamp sets. And the basket weave on the sweet leaf paper, is from the new January SOTM Easter set. I used Liquid Glass, Liquid Applique and Glitter on the mug--it's hard to tell in the picture.


Yep, I got my new stamp of the months and catalogs this week. That's why I've been MIA. I've been drooling over the catalog and planning my open house for January--exciting stuff!

7 comments:

AmethystCat said...

love seeing the family picture stuff. what a fun memory to have along with the picture even though I'm sure it was frustrating at the time. Cute card idea. looking forward to being an SBS4 sister with you.

Unknown said...

IM A FELLOW SBS4 SISTER,I JUST POPPED IN TO SAY HI! IM LOVING ALL YOUR GORGEOUS CREATIONS,AND YOUR PHOTO ACCORDIAN ALBUMS LOOK FANTATSIC,WHAT A GREAT GIFT IDEA.

Tammy said...

Cute blog!! Your little ones are adorable:). Look forward to visiting your blog.

Your SBS4 sister,
Tammy

Sparkplug17 said...

I love the card! It makes me feel warm! I have a snow storm coming in this weekend, ugh. I guess its a good excuse to craft all day, lol. Have a great weekend!

Sparkplug17 said...

And I'm happy we're both in SBS4! :)

Tracey said...

Hi also a SBS4 sister I look forward to seeing more of your creations.

Marjorie said...

This is so cute! I love these colors and the glitter on the mug :D. I have Erin's sketch too though I haven't made anything with it just yet!