Saturday, October 30, 2010

First Day of School--Studio J layouts

I LOVE Studio J, Close To My Heart's digital scrapbook program! It only takes minutes to create gorgeous, fun layouts. Plus, with the new membership program, each 2 page layout costs only $6.50, with free shipping on 4-20 layouts. I ordered 5 this morning.

While digital scrapping will never fully replace paper scrapping for me, I love the ease and cost of these digital layouts. When I purchase a layout, I also get a JPEG file to share. I also love that current and older paper packs are on there. Which means I can even use Studio J to plan paper layouts to see how they will look before I create them. I can even add coordinating embellishments to the layouts after I receive them for more of a 3-d effect.

These are a couple layouts I did of the first day of school. The paper pack is an exclusive digital only Studio J pack. To play with Studio J, be sure to visit my website: http://www.moments2treasure.myctmh.com/ It's free to try. You pay for the layouts you want to purchase. Be sure to check out membership packages for an even better deal.

Brendan:


Austin:

No comments: