Sunday, October 3, 2010

Olivia WOTG Cards

Last night, while watching Boise State play New Mexico, I put together the Workshop on the Go cards from the Olivia kit. I love fall colors and patterns, so I knew I was going to love this set of papers and stamps. The cards are beautiful, and I'm hoping to put the layouts together today. I have fall pictures from two years ago that have just been waiting for the perfect papers.
If you are interested in getting your hands on this workshop, visit my site: www.moments2treasure.myctmh.com to order. The workshop kits are great because they come with the all papers, stamps, and embellishments you need. It also comes with a full color instruction booklet and cutting guide for one layout and six cards. Online you can find instructions for another layout and six cards. All this for just $29.95.
I am in the process of organizing a hostess club for these workshops. If you are interested, let me know :)




I'm hoping to be back tonight with my challenge card for Heart 2 Heart. In the meantime, the kids and I are going to drag out all the fall and Halloween decorations--woohoo! My favorite time of the year!

No comments: