Sunday, October 10, 2010

H2H Challenge--Birthday Cards





I decided to work on some kids birthday cards for this week's Heart2Heart Challenge. I used Reach for the Stars stamp set, Stardust papers, and Prismacolor pencils. I'm hoping to make a few more birthday cards later, but we'll see how the day goes.



We took the boys roller skating yesterday. They had gone over the summer with their camp, and they've been begging us to go again. It was the first time I've been on skates in years. It was fun, but I'm definitely feeling it today :) Poor Brendan is even worse off. His elbows and knees are covered in bruises. He fell every few feet, but refused to take a break or stop. It paid off, though. By the end, he was going around a couple times without falling. I'm sure we'll be going back again soon. Next time, I'll remember the camera!

1 comment:

Andrea Ewen said...

Super cute! We can all use a kid's birthday card and this one is adorable! Great job with the coloring and the awesome, vibrant hues. Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart challenges!