Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Fun

Saturday afternoon, we headed to Linder Farms to the pumpkin patch. We were hoping to get an hour or two between storms. Luckily, we were able to stay over three hours before the rain started. Some highlights were the Boise State corn maze, a hay ride, bounce houses, rides, finding pumpkins, and enjoying hot chocolate and donuts in front of a bonfire. It was a great afternoon. We loved that Grandma, Papa, Uncle Taylor, and Kaitlin could join us!

I love fall and all the fun picture opportunities it brings. I hope you'll indulge me and all my pictures. I can't wait to scrap all these!


Climbing the hay bales.




Playing in the corn


Checking out the map to find our way through the corn maze.

Inside the corn maze


Child of the corn...goofing around in the corn stalks.


I thought the clouds looked neat over the corn--a storm brewing. Now I can see a face, and it's a little unnerving.

Fun with Grandma and Papa



A family pic...a rare thing :)

The guys (minus Brendan)


Say pumpkin!


On the hayride.


Bren's pumpkin


Austin's pumpkin

No comments: